AFO Socks (PRE-ORDER)
We are so excited to bring you the ultimate Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFO) socks!
What you'll love:
- Extra long design.
- Stretchy reversible cuff, designed to fold over the top of AFOs or leg brace to avoid irritation.
- Heel free! No more awkward bunching heel half way up the calf, just smooth irritation free sock!
- Super soft cotton ensures a breathable comfy fit.
- Seam-free feel. The toe seam on our socks is attached by hand to ensure they are as seam-free as possible for your comfort.
- Stretchy! Not too loose and not too tight. With a loose cuff to ensure you don't have to wrestle to get them on.
- Thick enough to last and for comfort, thin enough to be comfortable in warmer weather.
- No extra padding, grip or anything to interfere with the shape of your AFOs.
- Funky design - more coming soon...
Our AFO Socks are designed by me, a mum sick of being unable to find the perfect socks for my son with Cerebral Palsy. From the moment Mikey received his first pair of AFOs at 1 year old, it was so hard to find the right socks! Too short, too irritating, too boring, so we designed our own!
We want to see more disability representation so why not celebrate the wonderful wheelchair on a cosy pair of socks! Stay tuned for more designs to be released, plus plain solid colours for every occasion.
|Size||Age Range||Australian Sock Size|
Material | 92% Cotton, polyester, spandex
Care | Cold machine wash, line dry in shade, do not tumble dry.
Colour may vary slightly from your screen to the actual product, as all screens display colour a bit different to reality.