Dribble Bibs - Small
This is the ultimate dribble bib! We were never satisfied with what was available on the market so we designed our own. A bit about why our bibs are the best:
- They are super absorbent – multiple layers of breathable absorbent fabric means no wet t-shirts in sight. And they become more absorbent with every wash!
- Secondly they are super soft – we battle with super sensitive skin in our house so great quality soft fabric is a must!
- They are super stylish – we were sick of only being able to buy bibs with baby prints.
- From fabric sourcing to sewing our bibs are ethically made.
- These bibs stay on - velcro wouldn’t cut it so we use strong snaps so they’re difficult for little hands to rip off!
- Finally – they are the perfect size for kids!
NDIS - Include the NDIS participant name and number on the cart page when placing your order. See more about using your funds to purchase our bibs here.
SIZING - See pictures for idea of size, model Mikey is 7 years old. Small bibs have 2 snaps for variable sizing. The medium bib is our next size up, it has 3 snaps for variable sizing, and can be worn by children, teens and it will even fit adult necks.
SAFETY - While we take extra care making our bibs to ensure they are safe, please remember they do contain small items – the snaps, so remember to always keep an eye on your child while they’re wearing them. And remember to always take them off for sleeping.
Caring for your bibs
To keep your bibs in excellent condition please remember a few things...
- Wash with similar colours.
- Wash in cold or warm water, never hot.
- Avoid using fabric softener, this can cause fabrics to become less absorbent
- Give bibs a little flick or shake when you hang them out, to help them dry in perfect shape.
- Line dry in the shade, don't leave in direct sunlight for too long as this can cause colours to fade.
- Don't leave worn wet bibs sitting in a basket for days before washing, get them in the machine as soon as you can.
- Ensure bibs are thoroughly dry before storing. 3 absorbent layers mean a bit more drying time but it's worth it to keep your little person dry!