PRE ORDER - Bibs are available for pre-order and will be shipped on or after May 31st. If in-stock items are ordered at the same time, they will all be shipped together once pre order items are in back in stock.
Meal times can be messy! We wanted to design a bib with good coverage, that you can throw on during meal times to keep tops clean. Check out our dribble bibs for something to pop on after you meals to stay stylish and dry.
Features of our feeding bibs:
- 3 layers to absorb mess.
- They come in a fun modern print - more design coming.
- From fabric sourcing to sewing, our bibs are ethically made.
- These bibs stay on - velcro wouldn’t cut it so we use strong snaps so they’re difficult for little hands to rip off!
- Finally they offer great coverage for meal times.
NDIS - Speak to your support coordinator or OT to see if you can claim your bibs under NDIS funding, consumables budget.
SIZING - See pictures for idea of size, model Mikey is 7 years old.
While we take extra care making our bibs to ensure they are safe, please remember they do contain small items – the snaps, so remember to always keep an eye on your child while they’re wearing them. And remember to always take them off for sleeping.
Caring for your bibs
To keep your bibs in excellent condition please remember a few things...
- Wash with similar colours.
- Wash in cold or warm water, never hot.
- Never use fabric softener, this can cause fabrics to become less absorbent
- Give bibs a little flick or shake when you hang them out, to help them dry in perfect shape.
- Line dry in the shade, don't leave in direct sunlight for too long as this can cause colours to fade.
- Don't leave worn wet bibs sitting in a basket for days before washing, get them in the machine as soon as you can.
- Ensure bibs are thoroughly dry before storing. 3 absorbent layers mean a bit more drying time but it's worth it to keep your little person dry!